10. Riots, what riots? Hey did you hear Libby got indicted?
9. Rioting and looting are too judgemental. Can't we just call it 'disorderly shopping.'
8. I'm sure they were just protesting some story we made up about a Koran getting flushed.
7. We have no right to judge their culture, of which I'm sure looting and burning things is a key part.
6. They're just angry about being unemployed due to their chronic looting.
5. This would have never happened if Bush hadn't stolen the election in 2001.
4. This would have never happened if Israel hadn't existed.
3. I don't understand why they would riot in a socialist country instead of a pro-war red state.
2. Sometimes burning cars is the only way to convince the networks to bring back Bill Cosby.
1. Riots, what riots?